Thank you for your support!
Many of you have contributed to our mission in our first year, and we’d like to extend our heartfelt thanks for your donations, your attendance at our events, and your moral support!
We are especially thrilled with the success of our Inaugural Gala at the W Hotel. A sold out crowd which included 180 residents, teachers, parents and politicians (including Superintendent Dr. Christine Johnson, Mayor Dawn Zimmer and Councilman Ravi Bhalla) spent the night celebrating and raising money for our schools.
Our 2015-2016 Funding Initiatives
We are proud to announce that Hoboken PEF raised more than $90,000 in net proceeds in its first year and is funding the following important initiatives for Hoboken public schools:
- Brandt Auditorium Sound System
- Calabro Smart Document Cameras
- Connors Media Center Books and Turnstile
- HJSHS Auditorium Sound & Acoustics System
- HJSHS Outdoor Marquis Sign
- Wallace Multi-Media Arts Supply Package
- Family Science Nights (All grades K-6)
- Professional Development for Teachers and Staff (District-wide)
- Storm Drain Mural Project with Hoboken Green Team (Grades 5-12)
Completion of the above projects is anticipated by the first day of the 2016-2017 school year.